What I excited, what I fear

The internet is just like a world with full of surprise, people come and go. There are dozens of things that make me feel excited every time when I surf the internet. First, I am excited about the new information and knowledge that I receive from the internet, every day I spend times on the internet I learn something new. It is important for a student like me to keep on track of my knowledge. Second, social media as one of the most important elements on the internet, it allows me to keep in touch with my friend, this new method of friendship makes me feel excited. Final, I consider the internet is one of my learning tools during my education life. being a student at the university, there is a lot of research I need to do, the internet allows me to research anything I want to and give me the result in just couple second, this makes me feel excited because it is the future of education. The only thing that I am scared about the internet is private. I do not think there are privacies in the internet world. I consider internet is an open space which is any human being has access to it. It is dangerous to put yourself into a naked zone, everybody can see who you are, where you from, what have you done. In order to protect yourself, you need to maintain your privacy to yourself, do not put personal stuff on the web.

评论

发表评论

此博客中的热门博文

Shadrach White

how HTML work

topic for presentation