Erik Hanberg

I am glad to hear the Erik Hanberg present the lecture on the last Monday. He gave me the first impression that this is a fun person because he always drinks coffee when he speaks; however, in fact, he has many and Varus job experiences during his life. Thus I learn lots experience from him.

When I hear he said the Email is not free in the past, I am very surprised because I think the Email always is free to use. This situation gives me two enlightens. The first, the Internet technology has huge progress. Email doesn’t have a long history, but Email is already the part of necessities in our daily life. The second, I realize the business strategy is changed. Don’t you believe the Email companies give up earning money and do charity, do you? Of course not. They must earn more money because when Email is free, so many people can use it. Email is a huge net and platform. Each email represents one person. The Email companies earn the money by the advertising expense.
 As the Erik Hanberg said, the Internet is changing our world. It seems to change the virtual world; however, the real world is also changed by the virtual world changed.

评论

发表评论

此博客中的热门博文

Shadrach White

how HTML work

topic for presentation