how HTML work

My First Web page

Hello professor and classmates!

I miss the last class because of the food poisoning; however, I feel I miss the half of quarter. let's go back to talk about the HTML. To make to the web page is not  strange for me.  in the community college, I have studied Dreamware for one quarter. In fact, the Dreamware is simply Microsoft to make the website. The HTML is more professional to make the website.  According to professor Andrew teaching, I know the how HTML process.  Thus, I try to make the first website by the HTML. THe basic web-page is not difficult; however, when I try to  programme the more detail such as background, music, or link into the HTML. I feel it is not easy work. of course, if it is very easy, there are no more  programmer in the world.

评论

发表评论

此博客中的热门博文

Shadrach White

topic for presentation